Sunday, August 23, 2009

You Spin Me Right Round, Baby, Right Round

You may recall this picture from last year, still one of my favs of all time. lol. Yes, Ms. Evelyn is a Hula Hooping Queen! She loves to hula hoop and is actually quite good. She loves to vary the speeds by slowing down, then going really fast. In the middle of this video is a little thing the kids like to do. Thanks Madi, for helping Evelyn learn the finer points of hooping!

Watch the whole thing, it is pretty darn cute:)

You Spin Me Right Round from Rebecca T on Vimeo.

9 comments:

Grandma Taylor said...

It is adorable. .. and so funny. Some of my students can hoop but not that good. Way to go Evelyn!!!!

Mindy said...

wow! she's quite talented...I know I sure couldn't hula hoop for 3:40! I loved William in the corner spinning along with her. Cute cute cute as usual!

SOFTLEY FAMILY said...

very impressive!

star said...

SERIOUSLY that is amazing! Oh, and Jeff wants to know if having the 4 kids spin is your way of cleaning the floor? hahaha! Love it!

Hillary said...

That's so cute!! Kyrie loves to hula hoop, too. I need to get it on video, so thanks for the reminder!

Grimes said...

very cute!

Steve and Katrina said...

that is an awesome video! I love it. It is even more impressive to see her do it in person though. Chandler keeps talking about getting a hula hoop ever since we were at your house.

~April~ said...

WOW! That's a long time :) Go Evelyn!

Jennifer Barnes said...

ok, so that was really cute!! HOLY COW, you should put her in the hoola hooping championships. I dont' think I can hoola hoop for almost 4 minutes, and she's what? 4?