JUST KIDDING! It's school time again, and, boy, are we excited! Preston is in Kindy!! WHOOOOOO HOOO!! I mean...isn't it great? ;) Emma started 2nd grade, and Evelyn starts preschool tomorrow, and I will have one, ONE, child at home. What am I going to do with my time?? Ok, there are a ridiculous amount of photos on here, but I couldn't choose, so pbtttttt.
We took the kids to the eye doctor before school started and Emma got new glasses. She only needs to wear them at school, so that's nice.
Aren't they cute?? They look black in this pic, but they are really pink, wire rimmed glasses. I love them! If you click on the picture you can see them better:)

Emma's first day


Preston's first day of Kindergarten! Check out William in the window crying cause I wouldn't let him outside. sad.


His expression in this one is silly, but those eyes slay me!

They are so cute.

I LOVE this picture!

Right after this one I turned around and cried. Not cause I was sad, but just at the specialness of the moment. I'm a freak like that. Trust me, I'm ecstatic!

This was his favorite part of the day. the bus. lol. He came off saying that school was "TOTALLY AWESOME!!"

This girl right here made the picture below of me, and then asked me how to spell my name. I gave her each letter and she wrote it down. As far as I know, the only letters I taught her is the E. Smart little girl:)


Here's a pic from Preston's first real day with his new teacher *they did testing the first day*


William is so patient in the stroller. always. ok, not always, but mostly.

Getting on the bus:)

Emma and her teacher, Mrs. Welch. See the green rug with the flowers on it? Evelyn tripped over it and slammed her head into the rocking chair. She has a huge goose egg *still, and it has been a week since this happened* on her forehead, and she's bumped it a couple times since. ouch!

Preston and his teacher Ms. Hymes.

Sitting at his desk:)

Today is the second day, and Preston already has gotten in trouble. What in the world am I going to do with him??
We took the kids to the eye doctor before school started and Emma got new glasses. She only needs to wear them at school, so that's nice.
Aren't they cute?? They look black in this pic, but they are really pink, wire rimmed glasses. I love them! If you click on the picture you can see them better:)
Emma's first day
Preston's first day of Kindergarten! Check out William in the window crying cause I wouldn't let him outside. sad.
His expression in this one is silly, but those eyes slay me!
They are so cute.
I LOVE this picture!
Right after this one I turned around and cried. Not cause I was sad, but just at the specialness of the moment. I'm a freak like that. Trust me, I'm ecstatic!
This was his favorite part of the day. the bus. lol. He came off saying that school was "TOTALLY AWESOME!!"
This girl right here made the picture below of me, and then asked me how to spell my name. I gave her each letter and she wrote it down. As far as I know, the only letters I taught her is the E. Smart little girl:)
Here's a pic from Preston's first real day with his new teacher *they did testing the first day*
William is so patient in the stroller. always. ok, not always, but mostly.
Getting on the bus:)
Emma and her teacher, Mrs. Welch. See the green rug with the flowers on it? Evelyn tripped over it and slammed her head into the rocking chair. She has a huge goose egg *still, and it has been a week since this happened* on her forehead, and she's bumped it a couple times since. ouch!
Preston and his teacher Ms. Hymes.
Sitting at his desk:)
Today is the second day, and Preston already has gotten in trouble. What in the world am I going to do with him??

4 comments:
You have got some seriously stinking cute kids!
Ahhh, I kind of miss the back-to-school feeling. This is my first fall away from any type of school. Emma looks adorable with her new glasses. Preston just keeps getting more and more handsome. Evelyn is a doll, as always. I can't believe she is in preschool now. William is such a cute little guy. Enjoy your days with just one at home.
I always check out school classroom pictures to see how I compare. Looks like they have a very nice new classrooms. I do the best I can with what I got.
Emma looks like a pro. The glasses make her look smarter. I am glad she only needs them at school.
Preston looks rough and ready to learn. If he's in trouble already, that is only expected. You have to be really "tough" on the kids at the beginning of the year so they will know what is expected of them. Especially in kindergarten. What's more... he is a boy. It takes them a wee bit longer to catch on to things.
Enjoy those Quiet moments
They are so adorable! I love the glasses too! Suzana got some a couple of years ago also, she was nine then.
Post a Comment