Well, last Saturday was our last time at the pool for the year. sad.
The kids love going and the activity will be missed. They've all turned into great swimmers, so going to the pool is so much more relaxing! William has even gotten the hang of water wings *not that we leave him alone, but still, it's nice to know he can make it to the side if something were to happen* Saturday was in the 90s, I think, but the water was a cool -45 degrees. brrrrr...it was fuh-reezing! I'm surprised the kids lasted as long as they did.
William is waiting patiently while dad puts in his ear plugs. I don't know where this kid got his beaver teeth...oh..wait, probably me. You know, I WAS called Bucktooth Becky when I was younger. nice.


Our own little baywatch babe:) I was impressed with this lens I was using. I was sitting quite far away from her.


William has joined in the fun of diving in.


Preston doing a pencil dive.

Emma doing what they call a leaning pencil. lol.

Evelyn kneeling on the water. Isn't she magical? This is how she dives:)

William keeping his head up well.

This is kind of a strange pic, but this is how evelyn gets around.


haha, silly Emma!


The kids love going and the activity will be missed. They've all turned into great swimmers, so going to the pool is so much more relaxing! William has even gotten the hang of water wings *not that we leave him alone, but still, it's nice to know he can make it to the side if something were to happen* Saturday was in the 90s, I think, but the water was a cool -45 degrees. brrrrr...it was fuh-reezing! I'm surprised the kids lasted as long as they did.
William is waiting patiently while dad puts in his ear plugs. I don't know where this kid got his beaver teeth...oh..wait, probably me. You know, I WAS called Bucktooth Becky when I was younger. nice.
Our own little baywatch babe:) I was impressed with this lens I was using. I was sitting quite far away from her.
William has joined in the fun of diving in.
Preston doing a pencil dive.
Emma doing what they call a leaning pencil. lol.
Evelyn kneeling on the water. Isn't she magical? This is how she dives:)
William keeping his head up well.
This is kind of a strange pic, but this is how evelyn gets around.
haha, silly Emma!

4 comments:
Looks like fun! It's starting to get too cold for the pool here...I think today at the beach is our last shot. You always have such cool pictures--if we ever live in the same state, you'll have to do some pics for us!
Those pictures are so fun! I guess summer really is over. boohoo!
I love the bright colors of the pool and the swimmers. Pictures always look so good.
Looks like tons of fun!
Post a Comment