Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!

DSC_1833This is us, a week ago, in a winter wonderland.  It rocked!
Happy New Year!  I know I’m one of the lamest bloggers, or one of the laziest.  I can’t seem to get anything up as it happens.  A week ago it snowed.  Today it was in the 50’s.  Go figure.
Anyway, the kids had a ball out in the snow, throwing snowballs and getting hit by plenty.
I really do have some of the loveliest children:)
 DSC_1837DSC_1839
Snow angels just scraped all the snow off the grass.  I thought it was pretty funny!
DSC_1842
DSC_1846DSC_1856 DSC_1849DSC_1850 Don’t do this…DSC_1853 If you don’t want this. heehee.  See the snowball about to nail her in the back?  I got one in the face, thrown by my husband. nice, Preston, real nice.DSC_1854:)   DSC_1857He lobbed some big snowballs, but the snow was actually pretty soft.
DSC_1859 See it?  got him!DSC_1860 So cute!DSC_1863 First Evelyn gets William…DSC_1865 DSC_1866 Then he gets her!DSC_1868 DSC_1869 Hahaha!DSC_1871 She got one in the face!DSC_1874 DSC_1875 DSC_1879 Haha! Retaliation!DSC_1880
DSC_1852

2 comments:

Marcy said...

Absolutely adorable!

~April~ said...

Super cute Rebecca! I love your pictures. I need you to come visit and teach me how to take good ones!