This is our new friend, the piano, and hopefully at least one of our kids will become proficient!
I am so excited to have a piano in the house! Emma and her dad had their first lessons today, and from the sounds of it, Emma really enjoyed it. I hope she learns to really love it. I’m totally jealous that she gets to learn. I wish that I had learned to play the piano, as opposed to a trombone. Not that trombones don’t rock, but it isn’t something people ask to hear a lot. :)
Here is Emma after her first lesson. Not too shabby, and she actually improved after I shot this cause she practiced a bit more.
Emma's First Day of Piano from Rebecca T on Vimeo.
The boys both got new bikes for Christmas, so of course they got out to try them a couple of days after the big day. I’m just lame to take this long to get this blog post together. William’s is a teensy bit big for him and he has to shift his butt off the seat each time he brings his foot down on the pedal, so his rear goes side to side the whole time. Pretty cute!

3 comments:
This piano looks just like ours. Josh took lessons for 4 years and I miss that he doesn't play anymore. Like you, I always wanted to learn piano. I ended up with flute (which I adore), but would still like to be able to play past a first grade level:-) I had to pass a piano proficiency for my degree (that was stressful)! The pics. are great
The new piano looks great! I hope she loves her lessons.
The piano can become an integral part of the family. Have fun!
Thanks for the photo of the puzzle. Hope you had fun with that tradition. We don't do it around here anymore because there are no children to help me. It wasn't John's thing.
Post a Comment