Monday, January 31, 2011

Warm Weekend

DSC_2086The weather on Saturday was in the high 60’s, maybe low 70’s, I don’t know, but I DO know it was nice and warm!  It was really warm yesterday as well, and wouldn’t you know, today is in the 40’s.  I don’t get it!  Oh well, it’s a good sign for things to come, right?  The kids went out and enjoyed the warmth and their new skates!  Gma and Gpa Price got the older two skates and they started to get the hang of it! I know all their helmets are wonky, so no judging, cause I already did it to myself:)DSC_2089 DSC_2090Preston is concentrating so hard. :)
DSC_2093 DSC_2095
He looks like he’s doing some kind of funky dance.DSC_2099I love how long and skinny their legs get.
 DSC_2101DSC_2102
Here she comes!
DSC_2103DSC_2104 
There she goes!
DSC_2105DSC_2106 DSC_2108

3 comments:

Oregon Connection said...

Finally gettin' some use out of those skates! Evvy looks like she's really moving! Loaf is taking right to that bike. He looks like a pro. I love that smile of Gearhead!

Mindy said...

I'm so jealous! Today it got to a balmy 18 degrees here. Oh, and we are supposed to get another 16" of snow on Wednesday. Kids look like they are loving it!

star said...

We NEED to get outside too! Come on spring!