
The kids had an 80’s family dance at school last weekend. My kids love to dance, and we loved the 80’s, so it was a no brainer. I did my best dressing up the girls, but I had no clue for the boys, plus we had gymnastics right before the dance. I even sported a side ponytail. Haven’t done that since sixth grade! It was a good time and they didn’t stop dancing the whole time, with the exception of little Preston, who was bored. Oh well, can’t please them all. Sorry the pics are so cruddy. I did not want to haul my big camera in a poorly lit place just to take pictures that would be cruddy anyway:)
She is so funny:)

He is the funniest dancer. It always looks like he’s having a seizure.

June always takes dancing very seriously. heehee.

William and Evelyn twirling:)
Oh my heavens! These girls are so cute. The one in the middle is Chelsea and is a good friend of Evelyn. She is wearing a wig and it cracks me up!
3 comments:
So where is the picture of you and your fabulous side pony tail???
and where is the picture of big Preston? Looks like everyone had a good time.
love the 80s outfits and hairdos. . . reminds me how much I loved the 80s but never want to go back :-)
Post a Comment