Tuesday, February 15, 2011

100 Days

DSC_2265
100 days of school.  100 days of waking up before the butt crack of dawn, or what I like to call 6:30.  100 days down, so many more to go.  Honestly, I would rather have them home all day long, driving me crazy, than to wake up before 7.  Crazy, but true.  Evelyn’s class got visited by a dentist, who gave them a 2 minute timer to brush their teeth by, he also threw his card in there.  How convenient.  Anyway, she kept doing this and I thought it was funny so I snapped a few.DSC_2267DSC_2268
William loves his computer time and kept cracking up during a particular game, so I had to film it.  He is so cute!

William from Rebecca T on Vimeo.

2 comments:

star said...

WOW! William is looking so grown up! I can't wait to see you all this weekend!

Grandma Taylor said...

Love her eyes as she checks the time...