Friday, February 4, 2011

Glory Days

We brought out some old videos of us when we were little to show the kids.  They could watch them all day, really.  This is a video of big Preston when he was a little Preston playing football.  He is number 32, making the touchdown.  The reason I had to post it is for his dad's reaction at the end.  I laugh everytime, and if you know John, then you will too.  Thanks John!

4 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Taylor said...

Boy does that bring back some good memories. Thanks for posting that!
We loved it.

grandpa taylor said...

I hopeyou got the phone message I sent right after I opened this up. He Ha!

paulette said...

I like your video too. Your kids do have your good looks.

Janelle said...

I did not watch the video, but I got your Christmas letter and picture, it was so cute and your kids are beautiful as can be! We're currently in Louisiana...and we added another girl to our family in Sep.