Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Crazy Hair Day

DSC_2826Crazy hair day is not my favorite.  I like seeing their hair all crazy, but I hate doing it.  I am no hairdresser, and have a tough time doing regular ponytails in their hair.  I cannot WAIT until the girls can do their own hair, all the time.  I was going to get Preston’s hair last night, but I decided to wait, in honor of the day.  His hair took lots of gel, hairspray and a blow dryer to get it done, and I was shocked when he came home with his hair looking exactly the same.DSC_2827
William was feeling left out, so I got a quick picture.  He still has tears in his eyes.  It is so tough to be three!
DSC_2828Preston’s hair cracked me up and it was bugging me all day trying to figure out who it reminded me of, then I remembered.  Wolverine!  Don’t ya think?
DSC_28261x-men-origins-wolverine-movie
Isn’t it amazing how a haircut can change a person’s appearance?  He doesn’t even look like the same child!  His teacher is not going to recognize him tomorrow.
DSC_28261DSC_2829

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Love it!! Especially Preston's... you're right, he doesn't look like the same kid. Something about the height of it makes him look like Evelyn to me. (kinda weird, I know) I'm scared to death of girl hair, I can't even do my own...this little girl of ours is going to have crazy hair day eveyday, I'm afraid.

Grandma Taylor said...

How fun... We have crazy hair day too. There is not much I can do with mine so I just put binder clips in mine. It works for the day.