This girl is something else. She is completing her 3rd year of girl scouts, which she loves, she’s playing piano like nobody’s business, and she’s doing fantastic in her tumbling class. She is a special girl with a special spirit and we love her to pieces! We took her to an awards ceremony for GS and they gave her about 10 patches I need to put on her vest before her bridging ceremony. Can I just pin them on?? She has a great troop, that is huge, and the girls all get along really well.


On the way home from the ceremony I put all of the windows down and the kids acted like they were on a roller coaster, screaming with their hands in the air. I’m amazed I didn’t crash the car while taking a picture and driving at the same time. I do not recommend this at home. lol.
In other news, Preston now is toothless in front and has a slight lisp and whistle to his s’s. heehee.
Emma’s painting was picked by her art teacher to be one of a few from our school to go to an art show at a local community college. We are so proud of her! She loves art and her teacher says she always listens, takes directions, then uses it in her own way. This is a self portrait, and those are our elephants, Ellie, Smellie, and Frellie.

Despite the look on her face in these pics, she really does enjoy piano and gets better every day. She especially enjoys playing primary songs that she knows from church. Lorrie is a fantastic teacher, who encourages her to do her best! Emma always looks forward to lessons and does not complain when we ask her to practice. I also want to give a shout out to my tripod, for allowing me to take these pictures! heehee.





1 comment:
Way to go Emma!
We aw pwoud of you Pweston!
Looks like a fun zoo trip William. My trips are with a whole group of 1st graders.
We love you too Evelyn!!
Post a Comment