Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Zoo with Friends!

William and Cannon
About 2 weeks ago, William and I went with our friends Cannon, and his mom Alison, to the Columbia Zoo.  It was nice only having one child with me and the weather was perfect.  I think the kids had a lot of fun as well!  I used my point and shoot and the thing was irritating me with overblown pictures. ugh.
William checking out a lorikeet.
Somebody left their nectar cup behind, so we scooped it up and let the boys feed the birds.
For 2 bucks, you can get some lettuce to feed the giraffes, which I think is awesome.  Cannon DID NOT like feeding the giraffe so much.  I’m not sure, but it might have something to do with a humongous tongue reaching for the food!  Alison said its breath was REALLY bad. heehee.
William got to feed the baby giraffe, which was so cute.  Thanks Alison, for helping him out!
These boys are just so cute!

1 comment:

Oregon Connection said...

William sure is getting big! I love the big eyes and delight he shows while looking at the Lorikeet.