Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Evelyn’s Kindy Program and a Lizard Named Zippy

DSC_3099I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again, the music teacher at our school is so fantastic!  She puts together the cutest programs that are entertaining, fun, and…short!  My kids always get really into and are sort of hammy.  I’m not sure where they get that from, cause it sure ain’t me!  Evelyn was so stinkin’ cute up there.  I wish all grandparents could have been there to see it!
This girl is so funny.DSC_3101
Getting ready for her line.DSC_3104DSC_3123
Nailed it!DSC_3125
Here’s a video of the show for all G-parents.  I realize not everyone will want to watch a 12 minute video of my child, but if you’re really REALLY bored, feel free!  At 4:21 she sticks two fingers up her nose, and then sings Gallump Went the Little Green Frog, which cracked me up.  At 5:42 was my favorite song of the whole thing, Sugar Bee, so cute!  And at 8:38 she said her line, which Preston almost missed.  Enjoy!

This is Zippy.  On Saturday, we let Preston visit a friend, and when we picked him up, he had his new “friend” all ready to go in a jar with holes.  I DO NOT want any animals around, but it’s harmless enough and it is staying outside.  I think we’ll let it go at the end of the summer, because I don’t want this in the house!  Just a note, if I ever let Preston come visit, please don’t send home any friends with him.  Thanks! heehee.DSC_3131
I think this is a funny picture, like it is trying to figure out what I’m doing.DSC_3134
Preston really likes his new friend.DSC_3137

2 comments:

star said...

So I watched all 12 minutes rather than start doing the dishes. Well, I would have watched it anyway. Evelyn is the cutest girlie! She is so animated. I love it! See you all soon!

Grandma Taylor said...

How fun that was. Way to go Evelyn.
Good luck with that green friend.
Have fun this weekend.