My chubby, little, squishy baby boy. Isn’t his eye color so interesting? This little guy gained over a pound in one week!!
We have received some beautiful, homemade gifts from several people. We love each and every one, and appreciate all of the effort put into them! If I have forgotten anyone, I’m truly sorry.
Summer made him a patriotic hat:)! Thanks Summer!
Grandma Price made this cute owl blanket. I turned the corner on the bottom left so you can see what the back is like. I love how this turned out. Amanda, I hope you don’t mind that we sort of (well really) stole your design. It was too cute to pass up. We love it!!

Grandma Taylor made this beautiful quilt. It’s perfect (and big!) so James will get lots of use out it!
Thanks Grandma!!
I made this blanket, with the help of my mom. Pinning is fun, right mom? lol. Lori helped me by putting his name on it. Thanks Lori!
Michelle made this car seat cover, which is super handy and keeps wind and germs off of my baby boy. Thanks Michelle! I love it!
Lori also embroidered this onsie and burp cloth. I love them both! Thanks Lori, again:)!
My neighbor’s mom, Diane, knitted this beautiful sweater AND the blanket for James! She doesn’t know me very well and I’m touched that she put such effort and care into something for us. Thanks Diane!! We LOVE them!! Melissa, your mom rocks!
James Michael is a very lucky little boy, because he gets lots of Daddy time. With all of the other kids, Preston had to go back to work or school just 2 days after they were born, so this is a treat! It is super nice to have him home during the day. William is also loving all of the time with Dad.
Heehee!

5 comments:
What a sweet baby! and such great gifts, too! I'm a little jealous Preston gets paternity leave...how long is he home? Can't wait to see that little guy!
So many cute things! I adore the owl quilt. Your mom rocks!
What a lucky guy!
You have talented friends and family!! I especially lov the owl blanket, so cute. Yay for Daddy time!
Congratulations. He is so precious. All the gifts are beautiful.
You look so good in the hospital pictures!
Post a Comment