Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

DSC_5370
Halloween this year was a bit different.  Usually, we have a theme to all of our costumes, but, thanks to my mother who bought a bunch of costumes on clearance, everyone has a different one.  This year I am really grateful for that!!  Preston is a Jedi, Emma is a clown (and thanks to me, a scary one!), Evelyn is a superhero, William is an astronaut, and James is a black cat.  The kids had a lot of fun at the ward’s trunk or treat and made out with a lot of loot.  We invited a few friends, who had fun as well:).

James’ costume is very appropriate, because when he fusses, he sounds like a cat! Meow!
DSC_5385
He makes a very cute one.DSC_5392
Emma and her friend Carly.  I hope my kids never pick clowning as a profession. yikes! lol.DSC_5397
Evelyn with her bff, Izzy.  Such a cute pair!  William is too cute as an astronaut!
DSC_5403
Preston and his buddy, Ethan, who is also Izzy’s brother and Preston’s teammate.DSC_5407
I had to throw these in, because James is cute:)DSC_5361
I finally got a yawning picture.  Yay! I love the way they look when they do that.DSC_5364

2 comments:

Oregon Connection said...

Great costumes! Someone must love those kidlets a lot!!

Grandma and Grandpa Taylor said...

Jonathan loved Halloween. You made him proud. As for John and I we went to see the new Footloose movie and it was great. We still got home too early and there were tons of trick or treaters on the street. Good weather will keep them out. I saw 2 families from Kaaawa.