Sunday, December 4, 2011

Music, Babies, and Teeth, Oh My!

DSC_5330
Oops, it has been awhile since I posted.  In October and November, Emma and Preston both had music programs.  Preston was in the 2nd grade program and Emma is in the Stallings Stars, the school’s choir.  Preston’s program was about creepy creatures and was really cute.
Yep, that’s my son:)
DSC_5348
He even got a speaking part!
DSC_5359
Here’s one of the songs he performed about slugs.  He really got into it this year!  If you want to watch any of these videos in HD, just click on the HD button and it'll take you to vimeo's site to watch them.  It might make it slightly better in quality.

Emma’s group did a medley of songs from different decades.  My favorite, by far, was Thriller.  They all did such an awesome job!  Emma loves performing.
I told her to give me jazz hands, and she knew exactly what to do.  That’s my girl!
DSC_6182
Thriller!

James makes some funny faces.  This one we call the Lieutenant Dan:)  We like to call him that in our best Forrest Gump voices.  He’s actually really good at raising just one eyebrow.
DSC_5430sinese
Smiley baby!
DSC_6166
Evelyn lost her first tooth about two weeks ago.  She lost her second  one just a couple of days ago.  I have to admit, when she lost the first one, it made me a little sad.  It means my baby Evelyn is getting big. *sniff*
DSC_6172
I had to throw this one in cause it is cute.  We gotta start them young on the whole BYU thing!
DSC_6191
I shot this video a couple of nights ago.  When James gets mad, or even just held by the armpits, he'll kick.  I think it's cute and kind of funny!  I know, I'm a terrible mother.

1 comment:

Oregon Connection said...

Great pictures! I love the one of Evelyn and the one of little Harry!