Keep going, there is another post after this. Preston turned 8! Where in the world did the time go?? Preston is a very active, interesting, caring, crazy smart kid. He uses words you wouldn’t think a kid his age would use, like “perhaps” or “certainly”. He dances funny. He is also very loving. What would we do without him? Happy Birthday Chub!
We see this face a lot. nice.
Preston didn’t get a kid party this year, and instead is getting a night with his family at Great Wolf Lodge, which has an indoor waterpark. He pretty much thinks we’re the best parents ever:)
Aren’t they cute? William’s face makes me laugh every time. lol.
Grandpa came to visit us for Thanksgiving and I think he enjoyed meeting baby James. He helped us out a lot and took great care of the kids. Thanks Dad!!
William turned four this year! I remember when he was James’ age. Actually, James is a clone of William, so it really is like having William as a two month old. He is a very sweet, funny, original, tumbly, awesome little boy. William definitely likes what he likes and will tell you so. I love this little boy! He got to have a friend party at Monkey Joes. I think we sufficiently wore out each and every one of them!
From left to right it is Cannon, Max, William, Braxten and Riley. Silly kids:)
See? James does have hair on top. You just have to see it in the right light. He was so patient during the party.
William sliding. He had so much fun!
William coming down backwards. I'm pretty sure this is against the rules. :)
William really does have an enormous head. At least it is a cute enormous head!
William really does have an enormous head. At least it is a cute enormous head!
William and Miss Riley, or as William likes to say Miss “Rolley”
Monkey Joe, who, quite frankly, is a little raggedy.
William picked out a cookie cake this year! Happy Birthday baby boy!
Happy James
What a crew!

2 comments:
It's about time.... I was getting worried.
Love them all. Looking forward to seeing everyone.
William is such a joy to be around. You never know what he's going to do or say next and usually it's something unexpected!
Post a Comment