Sunday, December 18, 2011

Evelyn’s 1st Grade Program and Emma’s Recital

DSC_6813
Evelyn’s first grade program was earlier this month and, of course, was very cute.  They did the day in the life of a 1st grader.  I love our music teacher, she rocks!  Evelyn did a great job, and of course, was really into it.DSC_6818DSC_6827
She got a speaking part:)DSC_6830
Here is one of the songs that Evelyn sang.  I love it!
I’m very proud of Emma.  She has worked hard on her piano this year, and is catching on.  She doesn’t always love practicing, but she does really well anyways.  I love watching her play for others (although I don’t always love hearing her practice Winking smile)
DSC_6881
DSC_6879
Her Dad missed the first part of the song because he had recorded his feet walking up to watch her, and then hit record, which turned it off. lol.  He figured it out though!
Here is Emma doing the school spelling bee.  We are so proud of her for being the winner in her class.  Next year, hopefully, I don't get laryngitis, so I can help her prepare a bit better!  The word that got her was vegetarian, she spelled it VEGTIARTAIN. lol.  Poor thing!

1 comment:

Oregon Connection said...

Evelyn does so well in her programs! What a cute little girl. Emma's piano lessons are paying off. I wish I could play something but for now I'll enjoy Emma's playing. Keep up the good work Emma!