Sunday, December 18, 2011

Great Wolf Lodge (Pic overload!)

IMG_0648
Two new posts, keep going!  This year Preston wanted to go to Great Wolf Lodge for his birthday, and since we didn’t make Disneyworld this year due to a new baby, we thought the GWL would be a good replacement.  We were right!  It is a big hotel with an indoor waterpark, a Magiquest game (with wands and everything!), mini golf, arcade, and more, I’m sure.  We mainly stuck with the waterpark and the Magiquest game.  The game requires wands, and then the kids get quests from a computer (in a tree) and they have to track down the items and use their wands on them.  Things light up, talk, and move.  It was a really neat game.  My only complaint was having to go up and down the stairs a trillion times.  The kids had so much fun, and so did we!  It was nice to hang out as a family without any other distractions around us.  I highly recommend this place to anyone, and would do this again in a heartbeat!

James rockin’ the wolf ears:)
IMG_0550
Love!IMG_0552IMG_0555LOL, I love this picture!IMG_0558
It snows indoors each night.  William and Preston had fun playing in it.
IMG_0572IMG_0574
James with Santa!
IMG_0577
The kids in their cabin bunks.
IMG_0582IMG_0585
Casting spells!
IMG_0593IMG_0600IMG_0608IMG_0609
William is so cute.  He liked pointing the wand at anything and everything.
James getting ready to go swimming for the first time!IMG_0621IMG_0622IMG_0625
So cold!
IMG_0633IMG_0634
They have this huge bucket that dumps water about every 5-10 minutes.IMG_0637IMG_0638Hanging out in the wave pool, which also happens to be the warmest water.IMG_0639IMG_0644
I got a little video of the kids in the wave pool.  At first, Evelyn was having fun, but at about 1:08, I pan back to her and she was crying! oops!  She said she was tired of the waves pushing her. lol!

Evelyn, William and I going down a tube slide.  I attempted to take pictures as we were going down.  It isn’t as easy as you’d think :)  Nice tonsils, June!PC120315PC120317My neighbor, Jenn, let us borrow her awesome underwater camera, and we had A LOT of fun with it!  Thanks Jenn! PC120318PC120320PC120335
Emma’s face is my favorite. heehee.PC120336PC120329
We also got a couple of creepy, distorted shots through the water.  For some reason, it was always William looking strange.PC120319
That blob on the right is not a melted doll head, that’s my handsome William.  Isn’t that crazy looking?? lol.PC120332PC120343James swimming with Mama.PC120354He’s so cute and big.
PC120357Yay for Santa!IMG_0645

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love the GWL!! We have been there twice. its nice in the winter time to go swimming and they can play for hours! Merry Christmas!

Katie said...

I heard that place was so much fun. I'm glad you had a great time.

Alaina Green said...

that looks like fun. You have such a cute family Becca