Christmas season was a extraordinary one this year. James got blessed on Christmas day, and little Preston got baptized the day after! Having James blessed on Christmas day was really very special to us. He is such a sweet, laid back little guy and we are so glad he came to our family. We were also really grateful that Preston’s family could all come visit us for the holiday season!
On the 26th, Preston got baptized as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. We are proud of him for making this decision. Preston is a very cool guy, and is a great example. He’s very witty, loves to read, is very loving, is great at math, wants to help others, and is cute too! I loved that we had family here to witness this event, since we are usually all by ourselves. (sorry if some of the pictures look a little strange, my camera was being wonky, or maybe it was me!)
Ready to be baptized!!
I had to throw this in here because his face makes me laugh, and I love that Grandma is peeking in the background:)

Grandpa and James. Boom-Ba-Da-Boom-Boom..A-BOOM-BOOM! If you were here, you know what that means;) I might even have a video of it that I’ll share in another post. Grandpa was awesome, holding James, and soothing him whenever he could.

4 comments:
The pictures of the 2 Gearheads are great! Congratulations Gearhead II.
Such a memorable trip! Thanks again!
I am so glad we wee there!
Post a Comment