Monday, March 19, 2012

Christmas 2011

DSC_6959
This Christmas we had all sorts of Taylors (and Wileys) around!  It made for a super full house, but it was great to be together.  I like having all the cousins around.  I’d love all of our kids to really get to know each other.  Hopefully we can see everyone at least once a year!  Anyway, Christmas was a teensy bit crazy, but less crazy than it could have been since Matt and Mindy couldn’t make it.  On Christmas day, we had presents for 7 kids and 6 adults.  Most of them were for my kids (thanks Target clearance sale!)  It was nice to hang out with all of the adults after hours.  We wish everyone lived a little closer.  Did I mention it is 80 degrees in Charlotte? in March?  :)
Elodie, Axton, Evelyn, Emma, James, William, and Preston
DSC_6964
Christmas was just too exciting for James.DSC_6983DSC_6984
This was really funny!  William was told that he could not leave the sac, but he couldn’t stand the excitement of opening presents, so he improvised.  He DID NOT technically leave the sac:)DSC_6989
Apparently we pick boring gifts.DSC_6992The girls got these Parisian lace nightgowns from Grandma Rita and they LOVE them!  Emma especially likes it because it is old fashioned.DSC_7016
The gift wrap monster threw up in our foyer.DSC_7027
All ten Taylor grandkids lined up.  It was hard to get a pic with everyone in it, let alone have everyone smiling.  William, Elodie, Axton, Preston, Annie, Emma, James, Evelyn, Jack, and Cole (who is so happy)DSC_7096
Whatever works, right? lol.DSC_7104
Cute!DSC_7105
Muscle boy!DSC_7110
Grandma and Grandpa with all the naughty kids;)DSC_7111
James getting his snuggle on with Grandpa.  Grandpa was a great baby holder!DSC_7116
Grandpa John held James a lot and Boom Ba Da Boom Boomed him A LOT!  I think James liked it!  I liked it because someone else was holding him for a few minutes ;)  Luckily, Emma caught it on her new flip video recorder.

DSC_7124
William is so funny!
DSC_7132DSC_7135
I planned on getting pics with Matt and Mindy, but Mindy ended up getting sick before we could do it. darn it.  But I got some cute ones of her kids!
William and Jack
DSC_7242
AnnieAnnie
ColeCole
JackJack
The other Taylor kiddles:)TaylorKids5x7

1 comment:

Grandma and Grandpa Taylor said...

BOOM, Boom!