Emma and James having computer time, aka mommy’s time off. James is too cute!
I realize that blogging has not been the biggest priority. I decided that it was time to catch up, and I’m basically going to do it all at once. This post will be mostly about James, cause, let’s face it, he’s cute, stays relatively still, and is a fun target for the camera.
James getting some tummy time at 3.5 months. It takes a lot of strength to hold up that enormous head!
William is such a goofball. He’s a lot like me, and likes to make faces. I love this kid, even if he does drive me crazy.
I don’t know why William was upset, but I don’t care, this picture is so cute! How could I ever say no to this face?? oh wait, I do. a lot.
William came up to me one day asking me to help him find his sleeve. After I stopped laughing, I helped him take it off. I really don’t know how on earth he got that ginormous head through the sleeve!! lol!
Heehee!
Aaaaaand ZONK! I love these pics.
I was going to wait until 6 months to give James any solid food, but the kid watches us eat all the time. He stares at our fork/spoon/hand and watches the food go from our plate to our mouths. So around his five month birthday, I went out and got him some rice cereal. He was way more interested in eating his bib, but he ate all of the cereal we made for him. We’ve given it to him a handful of times since, but he’s not that interested yet.
James loves his bouncy chair, and will spend a fair amount of time bouncing away. I already have it on the highest setting because the kid is a giant. I love seeing him so happy and active.
I got this video of him being silly. He looks so sleepy, but is happy anyway. I'm glad we ended this clan of children with a happy personality.
Getting some air!

3 comments:
James is getting so big! All your kids are precious (looking). :)
Great catch up! As the grandma I love it:)
I am so happy that you posted all of those pictures! James is so cute.
Post a Comment