This year’s Easter was nice and relaxed, my favorite kind! We went to the town’s Easter egg hunt the day before, and it was a nice, controlled chaos. None of my kids got knocked down this year, so that was a bonus. On Easter morning, we talked about the real meaning behind Easter, and why we celebrate it. The kids had fun finding the eggs.
Look who is sitting like a big boy!
My cute babies all pretty for church:)
I thought James’ outfit was especially cute, so I had to snap a few individuals. No, our floor is not tilted, sometimes I don’t notice I’m doing that. oops. He’s so dang adorable (and so did not want his picture taken)!
After church, Emma took the eggs outside for the other kids to find. She did a great job!
Evelyn, or Lulu as she has requested we call her, is so pretty. How’d that happen? Don’t you love the way the kids tagged our playground?
Silly kids!
This face Preston does is so funny! lol. He is obviously missing a tooth on each side. haha.
Emma had her spring Stallings Stars concert. It was a fun, cute show. She tried out for every solo and speaking part. She didn’t get a solo (no surprise there;)) but she did get a speaking part. She has really enjoyed the choir and so have we, but I am SO GLAD that it is done for the year!
Emma and Carly
Preston and William are both playing flag football this spring. William has no clue what’s going on most of the time. One game, he got the ball, ran for about 25 yards in the right direction, then did I wide u-turn and ran the wrong way. Preston and I were shocked that he didn’t get caught until back at the line of scrimmage, and amused that he took a wrong turn. The last game he ran sideways and into another team’s game instead of straight. lol. Oh well, he’ll get it someday! Preston is doing much better in flag football than he did in tackle, although he’s still in his own little world. He’s on a team with some of his friends from school, so he’s having a great time out there. I think he also causes distractions by cracking jokes(big surprise), but overall, he’s concentrating better this season.
William is the smallest and cutest one on the team:)!
Preston with the Chiefs!

3 comments:
Your Easter looked like fun. I really like the outfit James wore. Everyone looks great. And woah, sitting up!? Awesome.
The boys also look really athletic in their football pictures. Love it!
I can't believe that boy is sitting already. everyone looks wonderful and it looks like you had a great time at the zoo.
Your kids are so cute.
Post a Comment