Monday, March 10, 2008

May Every Day Be a Circus Day!!










We took the kids to their very first circus last friday, and to my surprise it was Preston's first circus also! What?? I'm just sorry that this had to be his first one. hee hee. We got some free tickets for the kids and a buy one get one for us to get in, so in all it cost 16 bucks for all of us. It was worth every penny, but not worth a penny more either. We got to see elephants stand on their heads, and people on horses do tricks *one guy even climbed underneath and over the horse while galloping, very cool*, and poodles do tricks, and a trapeze act without a net *they were great, but it made me want to puke when he's hanging by his teeth and she was hanging on his toes, yikes!* and we saw camels and little ponies dancing. The craziest thing I think was this guy who had a pole and a girl had this strap around her neck/head and he spun her around till she was a blur. INSANE! At the end the announcer said, "May every day be a circus day!" Um, yeah, every day IS a circus day around this house! lol.

5 comments:

star said...

I haven't done the circus thing either, but it sounds like fun. I love the last pictures of William. He looks so handsome!

Anonymous said...

My Bad!! said Preston, Matthew, and Starlyn mom. I am not sure we lived in a place that ever had a circus. I don't remember one. Glad you got to go.

Emily said...

I've never been to the circus...maybe it's a Kansas thing (just teasin!) William looks so old in that last picture--tell him to slow it down on the growing up thing, will ya?

Rebecca said...

Emily - I wish he would, the little stinker, he just keeps growing and learning. Ah well, at least he's cute while he's doing it:)

Hillary said...

We've only been to one circus, and it was pretty lame. But Kyrie got to take an elephant ride, which she thought was totally cool. Hopefully we'll get to go to another one someday that redeems the circus concept for us.