What we did was look at builders/brand new houses in the morning, then go see resales in the afternoon *poor little william!*. We had looked at this builder online called Lennar, but the houses, when I looked previously were way out of our price range, but we liked them a lot. So Tuesday morning we went to one community we were considering that was a different builder. We had them write up an estimate for the house we kinda liked with all the upgrades we wanted and it was way more than we were willing to spend, so we decided to look at a Lennar development not far from there for fun. We walked through a couple and really liked them. I asked the guy if he had some inventory homes closer to where we decided we really wanted to be *the ward is AWESOME, I cannot WAIT!!!!!!!* So we drove there the next morning first thing to check out the houses and we really loved it. The neighborhood is quiet, they're building a brand new elementary close by, and I don't know, we just felt a great peace about it. We had been leaning towards another house that was a little too pricey, but when we saw this house and the price, we couldn't resist, so here it is! It's about 3100 sq ft, with 4 bedrooms, plus a bonus and 3.5 baths. One of the bedrooms upstairs has it's own bathroom, and another has a Jack and jill bathroom. the yard is pretty decent size and is flat, which is hard to find around there. Here's the floorplan. We're really happy about our decision and can't wait to move out there.
here's a view of the greatroom from the stairs

8 comments:
WOW! I LOVE it! I am SO happy for you guys. It looks beautiful and big, perfect for your family. So when do we get to visit??? :)
as soon as we're there star! You'd be welcome anytime!!
Wow! You finally get your house and will stay somewhere for a LONG time! Hooray and Congratulations!!
Jealous!
It's beautiful! I'm thrilled for you.
The house is gorgeous! You'll have so much fun with all that space! I'm going house hunting in Michigan next week--I hope I'm as lucky to find something as you were. (ours won't be so big and new though)
so excited for you guys! Woo hoo for being a homeowner! Congrats
Amazing house! Congrats on the purchase. I'm sure you're even more excited for school to be done now :)
Post a Comment