Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Some firsts...


William at his first cereal today, and, Hey Mikey! He likes it! hee hee. He got some rice cereal with apples in it. Emma tried it and said it tastes like oatmeal, blech. He also had his 4 month well baby check yesterday, and all is well. His weight gain has slowed down a bit, which is wierd, but he's in the normal range. He was 25 in long and 13 lb 15 oz, so he's getting tall and skinny! The dr said he's ahead developmentally and looks great despite getting shots yesterday and possibly allergies. You can tell in this pic that his eyes are a bit glassy, but he was in a good enough mood to try out the cereal. Yay William! The girls helped me feed him, they are always so helpful:)




Another first for us is that little Pea is potty training and almost done. THANK YOU MOTHER!! My mom potty trained her the week we were gone. Suh WEET! hee hee. She is doing so great and we're really proud of her. I'm sure it doesn't hurt that she gets chocolate every time.:) A little kid funny from today: While we were at costco we got a berry slushie thing and I told them not to drink to fast or they'd get brain freeze. A little while later Evelyn said, "Mommy, my brain hurts" as she was holding her tummy. I said where's your brain? She said, "In my tummy." lol. gotta love 'em.

4 comments:

~April~ said...

Those are really cute pictures. Brain in her tummy... awesome!

Hillary said...

I loved the brain comment, too! And little William, getting so big! So sweet.

Hillary said...

Oh, and maybe you should send your mom my way (and probably April's way, too! :P). I'll have another one ready for potty training in about 6 months, and she's more than welcome to come do it for me!

Emily said...

Yay for William and Evelyn!