Evelyn got her hair cut today! It's her first ever, and I have to say the result is adorable. She sat so well for the stylist and was very good. Her hair was getting pretty scraggly, so it needed to happen, although it was hard for me to do it! I loved her little curls, I know they weren't the most beautiful, but they were MY baby girls curls, so it was hard to see them go. Doesn't she look so cute?
Here's her hair before:
Here's her hair after! She reminds me of another daughter whose name starts with Em and ends with ma. hee hee.
5 comments:
I love a bob haircut on little girls. They are so cute and sweet. You are also lucky that she sat so still. My how she has grown. It won't be long until she has another birthday. I love her birthday because it coincides with the end of school here in Hawaii. Hurray! Hurray!
Awww! Jeff and I thought this was so cute! She looks so grown up now. Jeff agrees, she looks more like Emma.
It is adorable!! I'm thinking about getting Kamaryn's cut again. It's always in her face.
Cuuute!
She looks SO much like Emma with that haircut! Crazy!
Post a Comment