Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I want my baby Jack, baby Jack, baby Jack...




MIIIIIIIIIIIINDYYYYYYY's Baby Jack Ribs. hee hee. Jack is an adorable baby, and we got to visit him today. I took a few pics of him and the kidlets today. Some are blurry for some reason and some the lighting stinks, sorry Mindy, never said I was a good photographer, BUT some were very sweet. You can see them on our photo site, the password is Pinky's real name;) I asked what the kids thought of him on the way home and they said they loved him. He was very sweet and adorable, and even talked to me a little. His red hair kills me, I love it, and he very definitely looks like his daddy!!




and we got a couple of pics of all the Taylor grandchildren, I think Jack blends right in with our fam:) He certainly reminds us quite a bit of William, especially while asleep! Aren't they all just so cute?


The boys were not happy campers, they were all done with pictures. hee hee.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Becca. I love the pictures. Too bad I couldn't ve there to see it in person. Soon enough. I like the ones of the feet.

Rebecca said...

You're welcome matt. He was so good:)

star said...

How fun! I love seeing all the kiddies together! How fun!

Emily said...

He's adorable! How fun to have cousins so close in age/size!

Anonymous said...

You did a great thing taking photos of all the grandkids. How fun that must have been. I love it. I made a copy for my fridge.