Sunday, April 13, 2008

Buzz....Buzz...






Our friday night reminded me of this song. We all went to a Salt Lake Bee's baseball game for a total of $8.50. Yay for cheap things!! We first drove to Sandy, then got on the trax to the baseball stadium. Right before we got on the train, Preston remembered that he did not bring the blankets for the kids. Great. It was kinda cold and since I thought that Preston had brought the blankets I didn't put heavier coats on them. Whoops. We got to see the Bee's score 2 runs, and one of them was a homerun, right before we left. The kids got to meet the Bee mascot, so that was kinda fun for them. We left right after the 6th inning. I figured riding on the train, seeing most of the game, and riding back is enough fun for any kid.









Funny sidenote:



Emma's dance teacher Denna told me that Emma makes "aMMouncements" every class. I picked her up on Thursday and class was not quite over. Emma went up to Denna and hemmed until Denna saw her. She said, "I have an ammouncement." so Denna gave her the microphone. Emma grabbed it and said in a very loud, clear voice, "Anna and me go to the same school." lol. Such important information! I looked at the other moms, who were laughing, and I said, "She's gonna be student body president someday." hee hee.



Last night after we got home from a bbq, little Preston came running down the stairs naked. I said, "Why are you naked, Bub? Go back upstairs and get dressed!" He completely ignored me, ran to Evelyn's little potty, hunched over standing up and PEED!!!! lol! I said, "PRESTON!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!!!!!!??!" He said, "I wanted to make it sing!" HAHAHAHHA! What a silly, funny boy!

4 comments:

Hillary said...

We rode trax last summer when we were visiting family, and the kids had a blast riding and also at the baseball game. Only we didn't get tickets for quite that cheap! :P

How funny about Emma and Preston! I guess singing potties are motivators for even older kids to pee? lol.

star said...

Sounds like lots of fun! I love the stories you share about the kids. They always make me laugh.

Anonymous said...

Looks like Emma's got some personality in front of the camera

Emily said...

What a memorable night out for the kiddos. Love the stories about Emma and Preston, how funny.