Grandma Rita made special quilts while she was here for at least 3 of the kids *William is just gonna have to wait*, we can forgive her for not making four since she was only here for 2 weeks!! That woman makes making quilts look as easy as breathing. I don't know how she does it!! The kids really enjoyed helping her make the quilts, picking out the colors, and picking out the designs. They really felt special after being able to be part of the process and they really love their new quilts. Thanks Grandma!!!!
Here's Emma helpin' a Grandma out! She is killing me with those beautimous lips of hers. Emma chose a butterfly theme for her quilt:)
Preston really concentrated on the task at hand and had a good time despite the serious expression. lol. He picked out planes for his quilt, and it was my fav I think.
7 comments:
Those are amazing and the pictures are priceless!
Wow! Those are amazing! You're so lucky to have such talent available!
You're mom is so awesome!! Still love that lady :). How's life on the East coast?
so cute!! I love that last picture of William. I had Jack on my lap while looking at your blog and he froze when that picture came up and stared at it with a big silly grin on his face for at least a full minute. (???)
Awesome quilts! The picture of William is really cute!
Those turned out so great! And William sure is a handsome little guy!
Your kids are beautiful! How fun to have Grandma make quilts with them. They will have those wonderful memories forever. I hope you are loving your life in the South ( bebe guns and all). have a great day.
Post a Comment