Thursday, August 28, 2008

Some Strange Sleeping Places and New Glasses

How much do you love this?? lol. Evelyn is so cute, and lately has been falling asleep everywhere. For some reason she decided to lay down on the step *don't worry, it was the second one up* and zonked out.



This one was taken after she fell asleep watching Emma play computer. She was out for an hour or so, and I had to wake her for dinner. lol. She is such a doll baby!








Here is my own self in my new glasses. The sorta remind me of a certain sister-in-law, which means we both have great taste. hee hee. I think these are the cutest glasses I've ever owned, and they are definitely the lightest *hooray for technology!* I will take some of Preston in his new glasses later, he wouldn't let me take any of him today. Boy do I need a haircut, sheesh.




For some reason this looks like an add for lenscrafters or something. lol.




5 comments:

Travis/Rose Johnson said...

Funny... Gorgeous Girl! Travis just brought his new glasses home yesterday, too. Soon will be my turn, as the world is getting very blurry....

Anonymous said...

Cute!! I wish they made bifocals so cute. I have tried those kind of glasses on me and they look funny. Perhaps it is your youth.
Can't wait to see what Preston picked out.....

Hillary said...

So cute about Evelyn! And I love your new glasses -- they look fantastic!

star said...

Oh I LOVE your glasses! They are very, very cute and look so good on you! Oh and that Evelyn is the cutest thing! I love when little ones fall asleep in odd places.

Katie said...

I love your new glasses. I don't have the guts to get frames like those. I got new glasses a few months ago and they are pretty much the same copper toned wire rimmed glasses I had before. the guy selling them to me said that I would look really hot if I tried something else. thanks.