Sorry I'm behind in my blogging, I will update soon on recent events like school and such, but in the meantime enjoy the following video of William getting the shivers from food he obviously finds less than appealing. The funny thing is that he just keeps on eating! I made some chicken/carrot/potato/celery stuff in the crock pot and used a blender to mix some up to feed it to him. He obviously didn't like the taste, but he sure is a trooper. I took this video about a month and a half ago and forgot I had it on my little camera. He likes to hit the tray when we are not fast enough shoveling the food in. I need to take a video of his recent eating practices, it is very loud and the boy is very demanding! lol. Oh, and the clicking, which is really annoying, for some reason my camera has always made that noise when I do videos. sorry!
10 years ago

4 comments:
Such a 'calmie' baby... our boy screamed bloody murder and threw his food... even when he liked it.
I love to see your family blog. I wish we had computers and blogs and such when our children were growing up. What a great way to share the joys of family. You are awesome.
That is hilarious!!
Oh my goodness, Rebecca, that is hilarious! lol!!
Post a Comment