Saturday, September 20, 2008

First Steps!

Over the last week or so, William has taken a few steps. How exciting! He thinks he's pretty cool when he does do it, and will even go to the kids. Is it weird to anyone else to see a 9 month old walking?? I mean, I know Emma did, but heavens, it makes him seem so grown up. *sniff* Enjoy the cheesy graphics and screen swipes! lol.


9 comments:

~April~ said...

Aww! He's such a cutie. I can't believe he's trying to walk. My kids are little slow-pokes... hee hee.

Kaylene said...

That's adorable what great news!

Anonymous said...

It is wonderful. He can do anything now, so watch out here comes William.

Heather said...

How darling!

Mindy said...

Wow! I can't believe he is already walking! Is that a Taylor thing? because I'm not sure I'm ready for Jack to walk in three months. William sure looks cute though!

Emily said...

Sad, my computer's being slowww and won't play the video. I bet he's adorable though, way to go William. And 9 months?! My kids m lust be lazy bums, they were both almost 14 months when they started walking.

Katie said...

How fun. He is so cute, and it's great to catch moments like that on camera. Now the real fun begins...

Emily said...

I was just looking over your comments, my dumb laptop has an oversensitive mouse and moves while I type sometimes. Obviously I meant to say "my kids must".

Anonymous said...

Mindy told me I had to see this video. He is so little to be walking. William looks so much like Jack it is scary. Those Taylor genes are pretty strong.