10 years ago
Sunday, September 14, 2008
My Pea!
This picture popped up on my screen saver the other day and it made me gasp, and wanna cry. Was Evie not the cutest, darlingest baby girl in the history of baby girls?? Life goes by so fast sometimes that I'm so happy that I recorded some of these sweet faces with pictures. I just had to post it cause she is just a doll, and still gets that look sometimes. She's my sweet little pea, and a mischievous little thing. This is the little thing that gave me a pleasant surprise of a girl at her birth *we didn't find out* and I was so thrilled for her and Emma cause they are sisters. I never had one, so I was so happy. She then drove me *us* crazy for four months, FOUR MONTHS, of crying, nonstop, drive-you-up-the-wall crying. Breastfeeding was nightmarish during that time, and then funnily enough I nursed her the longest at 14 months. She has more than made up for those four months in her very sweetness and snuggliness and happiness. Evelyn is also spoiled rotten, and we take full responsibility for that. How could we help it with eyes like those??
Maybe I'll do some more of the other kidlets in another post, but sometimes it's nice to focus on just one of our little special kiddles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Holy Cow she's a doll!
WOW! I never saw Evelyn as a baby--I knew she was cute (and still is), but those eyes? There are no words.
Absolutely gorgeous!!
All of your kids are set for a life of getting their way with those eyes. Evelyn is so cute, as are the rest of them!
It is not just the eyes, she has a sweet smile.
All of my grandkids are the cutest!!!!
Post a Comment