Thursday, October 23, 2008

NO Training Wheels!!

It only took a total of about 2 hours of practice for Emma to learn, which, for her, is GREAT! We are so proud of her for getting up after she fell and trying again. This video is a little bit of her journey to riding on two wheels! Way to go Emma!! *I had a little too much fun with the video editing software, :)* If you listen closely you can hear Preston say, "It's already turning falling today" hee hee. I love the things kids say.
By the way, I just spent a half hour putting this post together and google ATE IT. grrrrrrrrr....

ANYWAY, the middle kiddles *ooh, I like that* spent a day last week helping Daddy clean the cars, and they had a lot of fun doing it. Thank heavens it was still warm enough to wash the car!

Can't you tell how impressed William is? He will NOT give up the sippy until that milk is gone.





Evelyn is an addict. I think we need to take her into rehab, or maybe a 12 step program. This girl is addicted to the computer. If we let her, she'd play all day long, only taking breaks to pee and eat. lol. She was upset this particular day because I told her she was done for the day! :) She was MAAAAD! hee hee.



William, William, William, do I have another Preston on my hands? Our little baby boy opened the pantry door and dumped an entire bag of Kix all over the floor. lol. Hillary, I immediately thought of you when I saw him. hee hee. He was too cute in the middle of all the mess. The video is a little dark cause it was a bit later in the day.


Lately the weather has been great for playing outside, and we've been taking advantage! The kids have been riding the heck out of their bikes and we love to watch them. They've even inspired us to get our bikes put in order so we can enjoy it too!

Evelyn had a lot of fun this day with the "hulahoomp" as she likes to call it. She really enjoys hullhoomping around her neck. lol.


Oh my, how I love this picture. All the pugnosieness about her. LOOOOVE it!




Preston is getting quite good at his bike too, even if he is still on four wheels. I love that they have the room to practice! what a huge difference it makes!!


THIS is the reason we couldn't stop having children. Aren't they just gorgeous??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emma finally gets it! Yay!! I love the hulahoomping. I remember a certain little girl dumping cereal when she was a baby. Name starts with an R and ends with an A. Little Preston looks like he's almost ready to transition to two wheels.

kimpope08 said...

Rebecca these are awesome! It's so cute watching Emma concentrate... I loved when you told her she should be smiling and she throws you a quick glance and then it's back to serious work! I can't believe how quickly she went from just learning to speeding down the street and doing turns! You've got a smart kiddo on your hands!

And the Kix... boy does that bring back memories!

I can't say enough how beautiful your kids are... seriously.. BEAUTIFUL!

Anonymous said...

Way to Go Girl!!!!! Emma is self determined and driven. Many would have given up long before 2 hours of practice. In the end she had great success. No surprise, she's a Taylor.

As to the William mess.... I've seen those before too.

Great little helpers you have. Wish we had them here to help wash the cars at our house.

Hillary said...

You thought of me -- lol! Actually, I just had the same disaster earlier this week, only it was 2 BRAND NEW boxes of cereal that Cambria dumped all over the breakfast bar, counter and kitchen floor. Lovely.

Cute vidoes! Way to go, Emma!!

Emily said...

That picture of William with the Kix is priceless! Jonas is totally addicted to pbskids.org. It's crazy that toddlers know how to use computers.