Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Oh, the things kids say...

Really. Don't they say and do the funniest things?? We went to the Disney store the other day and they had little Tinkerbell journals. Evelyn picked one up and said, "Look Mom, it's a diarrhea!!" lol. I said, "A diarrhea?" "Yep. A diarrhea." Obviously she meant diary, but seriously, how are we supposed to keep a straight face, especially when they are so earnest! And this is the face I got when I said, make a face! lol. I DID ask for it!


My kids have learned a little magic. Evelyn's really good at it. It's called levitating! See? *I realize I went a little crazy with the burn tool*


Chub is trying, but he's not so good. It looks more like jumping.


Evelyn's a pro, notice the nice straight legs and big smile.


Chub is improving, almost got it.


Evelyn's gotten some nice bouncy hair. So cute, Pea!

I asked Preston to show me his muscles the other day, and this is what I got. Is he not the cutest boy? I mean, I realize I am his mother, but look how serious he is about it! lol. So funny. I need to add that this little monster, I mean, wonderful child "decorated" the playroom door with orange crayon for the "Halloween Party" he and his sisters are planning. Heavens, this boy gives us a run for our money sometimes, or at least a run to the store for Magic Erasers. It came right off with those, whew.





This boy is going to be one heckuva lady killer. He is the only one of our kids with blue blue eyes. The rest have green, or some sort of yellow in them, but not this one. He is such a handsome little fellow.

We check on the kids every night to make sure they are covered with blankets if needed, to take them potty, or whatever else they need. Preston went to check on Chub and this is what he found. lol. He fell asleep upside down. I'm surprised his face isn't red!

Here is me and Preston in about a hundred years, although it should be the other way around, since he doesn't listen to me. hee hee. This was one of our wedding presents that we got a from a friend's mom.

We ate lunch at the park the other day. The weather here has been awesome, so we've spent more and more time outside. Just so you don't think of Evelyn in terms of crossed eyes, here is a very very cute pic of her! Isn't she a beauty?

William loves loves loves the swing! He giggles almost the whole time, which I love to hear. I didn't catch his smile this time, but at least it's in focus, all the others were BLURRY.

I tried and tried to upload this pic again and it kept putting the line in, so, sorry! He clearly was not having the picture taking at the park. :)

Emma, oh my Emma. This girl is all sugar and spice and then switches in a heartbeat to a monster. We are hoping the monster goes away, any day now. She is in the throes of losing teeth. One of her fronts came out yesterday, so here are some before and after shots.

Here she is trying to get it out, we had to wait one more day.

Here's the after. Isn't she oh so pretty??

AAAAAAA! Holy moley! Let's see, nope, no cavities, tonsils look good.....

Here's my little toothless wonder. The funny thing is that she lost her first when William got his first tooth, in the same spot, and she has lost her front tooth, while his front teeth are coming in. Strange.

William is oh so cute in the pic, but just don't look too close, you'll see the boogies, the eye goop, and the funky little curl from sleeping. lol. Oh wait, go ahead and look close, cause he's adorable either way!

If you'd like to see more pictures, go here. If you need a password, just email me, and if you don't know my email, then leave a comment or something. I know you're all desperate to look at literally thousands of pics of our kids.:)

5 comments:

Emily said...

I always love the stories and pictures of your kids!

Anonymous said...

Move over Chris Angel, Evelyn is now onstage!

Anonymous said...

I just read a book to my students about a little girl who lost a tooth on the same day that her baby brother got one. She now knows what the tooth fairy does with the teeth under the pillow. She recycles them. lol
I am so excited to have the next week off.

Mindy said...

I don't know how I've missed your last couple posts! I have that thing at the side of our blog that is supposed to tell us when people updated last, but I'm not so sure it's completely reliable. Such cute pictures! I especially love the one of Preston flexing. Too funny. Diarrhea *giggle*

pinon family said...

when can you fly out here and take pictures of my kids?! You are so great. Love the diarrhea story, so adorable.