We went to a parents only Halloween party on Friday and had lots of fun. I wish we could do something like that every friday, er, minus the dressing like crazies. Nobody kill me for publicly posting your picture, I thought everyone looked great, although the amount of cross dressers was unusually high! Also, I learned a big lesson about the dang strobe light, don't step behind it so the light flashes into your lens totally washing out the picture. Oh well, you live, you learn! We'll get some of the kids up latah.
Don't we make great tourists? Ooh, the suburn is killer.

Everyone looked so good, but Hannah and her friend were my absolute favorite! lol.

Tinkerbell, tinkerbell, what happened to your hair? hee hee. You guys were awesome!


2 comments:
So just what was your costume????? I've seen you dressed like that before...you and many others on a daily basis(including the sunburn)
Hee!Hee!
Thank you for taking such great pictures! They look great! We need to hurry to the park and take pictures while the leaves are so beautiful!
Post a Comment