Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Our little photo shoot.

The other day I made some really good cookies, oh wait, I always make good cookies;), and we all had one. Later, little Preston kept asking for one, we told him, No, wait til tomorrow *these cookies are huge* Later on, after being put to bed, said boy kept coming out of his room, which is a rather nasty and exhausting habit, at least to us. His dad told him, come out one more time and no cookie tomorrow, and he did, and no cookie. So the next day he asked for a cookie and Preston reminded him of his actions the night before. Preston looked his dad straight in the eye and said, "Dad, what would Jesus do?" LOL! I tried to keep myself from laughing out loud, Emma looked at both of us waiting for us to laugh, little Preston kept the challenge in his eye, and big Preston said, "He would tell his son, I told you that you would not get a cookie and so you don't get one because you broke the rules." Hahaha! That boy cracks me up. He is also saying all sorts of funny things. He wanted to help me on the computer and he said, "Allow me." Allow me?? Where'd he here that? He also says "perhaps" a lot, which is not the most common of words. Oh that chubby boy, who is not so chubby anymore, what am I going to do with him?

We've needed new pictures for the wall for about..oh..a year and a half, and since we've moved we've just needed pictures, period! Sooooooo, I decided it was time to take some pics again, so here ya go!

Emma, isn't she just gorgeous??




Chubalub, always handsome for pictures. For some reason my editing left these pics washed out, but I am just too darn lazy to go back and readjust, so there!


Evelyn, was almost as hard to take pics of as the baby. She is too silly and too darn CUTE! She told me the other day, "I don't like Toparts, Mom." Toparts, oooooh, POPtarts. hee hee. She also says "It's HalloWING" instead of Halloween. :)



Oh, that William boy, seriously, how did WE create these children, seems almost genetically impossible, but I am witness to the fact that they are indeed mine. I don't think I'll ever understand where they got their adorableness from. Is that a word?



Look at this crew!


I love this pic:)




10 comments:

Hillary said...

AHH! They are TOO CUTE!!

Katie said...

You are so good at taking pictures! What type of camera do you use? If you say it's just your camera phone I'm gong to barf. Your kids are gorgeous.

star said...

Wow! These pictures are so great! I love how they turned out. You seriously have the most adorable children. They are so cute!

Heather said...

Great job! I'm jealous you have such a great floor/wall (with good lighting) to pull of such fun pictures. Everything is crammed full of stuff with awful lighting here . . .

Lisa Michelle said...

Those pics are amazing!!! And your floor is so shiny! Adorable, adorable kids. :) Also, the story about Preston Jr. had me laughing out loud!

pinon family said...

so beautiful! seriously I need you to come here and take my pictures! Any trips to ABQ in the future, tee hee!

Emily said...

Rebs, you know I always love your pictures! And your floor/walls are AWESOME for photos!

Bela said...

Rebbeca,they are so stinking cute!
And they do get funny on us sometimes. lol!

Carly Andelin said...

Ok, William is walking? Wow. Noah is not quite there yet. Kimi saw those pictures and says, "Those are my friends," and she called Evelyn "Everyone". I can't believe how much your kids have changed since you guys have moved!

Jennifer said...

These pictures all look great! Your kids are getting so big. Looks like life is treating you well out east. I'm so glad!