William and Preston both have birthdays this month! I'm not a fan of the November birthdays, I have to think twice as hard about gifts because I'm also shopping for Christmas. You buy crap for Christmas, and only have so many ideas, then you're supposed to come up with birthday too? at the same time?? WAY too hard...but we managed.
Has it been five years since I had this little devil?? Why yes. yes it has.
The boys were lucky cause we let them open Grandma and Grandpa Taylor's gifts to them early! Preston was really excited about the 1001 things to spot books and wanted to put them in the church bag right then and there!
William really had no clue what he was supposed to do with it at first. Boy does that child have a huge noggin!
He loved his little Biscuit books and kept pointing and making his hissing noise, which meant he really liked it!
Preston's bday party was Wednesday, and he got to go to Monkey Joe's, an inflatable play place. Personally I think Monkey Joe is a little creepy, but hey, the kids like him. We invited Jackson from down the street and I think they all had a good time. Have I mentioned how much I really can't stand my old point and shoot camera?? ugh ugh and ugh. I think it's quality has diminished over the years. I'm pretty sure it's not just that my other camera is so much better, it really did used to take decent pics. Or maybe it's just me! blah.
I actually did not ask these monkeys to act like monkeys, but I guess you take 'em to a monkey place, and this is whatcha get.
Don't you love all the blood, sweat and tears I put into this cake?? It taste good, at least! Preston blew out the candles before we were even halfway through Happy Birthday. lol.
He loved every present he got!
William loved the cake. Don't you love the crossed ankles? lol.
Overall, Preston had a great time! whew.
I know some of you have been paying less than two dollars for gas for awhile now, but we just got down to 1.91, and if I'd known how I would've done backflips when I filled the tank! My van was on fumes, and get this, I filled the tank for less than 35 bucks!! WHOO HOO!! I did a happy dance, right then and there! I remember doing a similar one eons ago, when gas was 88 cents, and you payed less $ than the amount of gas you pumped in. BUT, given the price of gas the past couple years, I'll definitely take 1.91!! Especially after paying 4.19/gallon.
William is a little piglet, at least his giggles sound like a piglet. He loves to be chased, or tickled, or just plain played with, and it is always followed by his fun little giggle. I know the video is long, but grandparents will love it;)!!

3 comments:
Preston has grown so much. It is hard to believe he is 5. The video of William is long but so funny. He sure is a happy kid. Isn't it great to see how little it takes to make them laugh.
HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!!! HUGS TO ALL
Preston is FIVE?! Wow time flies. And William's birthday is coming up too, right? I can sympathize about the holiday bdays--we've got bdays on Dec. 13th, 29th, and 31st over here (plus both of my parents are in December), it's really quite exhausting.
William sure is a fast little piglet!! I'm glad Preston had a good birthday. I know you're enjoying Animal Kingdom. I took your brother when he was 10 and we had a great time.
Post a Comment