Monday, January 19, 2009

We've got a secret...

William really has a twin sister, Williamena, but we don't talk about her. She lives behind the smurf door in our closet and we push food under the little flap. hee hee.

This is what a photographer does when she's desparate to figure out stuff on her camera. Or at least this photographer does, and boy am I a nerd, or what? I let a friend borrow my beloved 50mm lens and so I had to do without and test out my skillz without it. Gotta love the baby sock sitting next to her. Now, if only the kids would sit this still...

Oh heavens! Emma's hair is batty. Crazy little thing. This is right after she got home from school.

Not sure what I did to tick off this little guy, but he was smiling for no man (or woman)!

Here's William's hair. Isn't it a little bit like Peter Boyle's hair? Just a little?? lol. Boy, I need to cut it, but I cannot. Why? Cause I am a WUSS!

Looks like a little conspiracy. Do you love that Preston is wearing swimming trunks, in January?


My sundrenched baby.



When I went to get William a few days ago, he had a big tear sitting on his cheek, which I would like to eat, in big bites, because of the everlasting cuteness.

Oh, whoops, didn't get him out fast enough and apparently it is torture to get pics taken when you just wake up from a nap.

How could any human possibly withstand this??

Just a few random thoughts here:

- I watched Little Women the other day, which is one of my favs, and STILL cried when Beth died, even though I knew it was coming and STILL got mad at Joe for refusing Laurie. I'm still hoping one of these times she will come to her senses, stupid girl.

- Does anyone else think it is weird to see/hear birds inside the store while shopping for FOOD in Costco??

- I check on my kids every night to make sure they are covered and not in any strange positions. Emma tends to fall asleep with her legs indian style and her body bent in half. OUCH! My main man William likes to sleep on his tummy, butt in the air, feet tucked under and crossed. Anyway, I had to run out of the rooms the other night because they were all so cute I wanted to wake them up and hug them all. That would've been a bad choice.
Emma fell asleep on the stairs the other night and we didn't know till we were coming up to go to bed. lol.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Somehow kids can find a comfort zone on stairs. I know you did it a couple of times. Williamena sure is cute! I missed seeing her at Christmas time.









s

pinon family said...

Williams secret twin is beautiful, probably the cutest hair I've ever seen. Aren't kids cute when they sleep, if they could just always be so cute when awake :).

Anonymous said...

I still have No computer at home so I had to check this at school. The kids are growing up so fast. William seems to change the most right now.I wish I could have been there to hug and snuggle with each of them. But plenty of pictures is always a pretty good substitute.... till I can see them for real.

Carly Andelin said...

Ok, that last picture of William in his crib...melt your heart or what! And Ok, Rebecca, cut his hair! He'll look like such a cute little man instead of a cute little old man copy-cat. lol We miss having you guys as neighbors. And the extra little spice Preston gave in our primary.

Hillary said...

I kept thinking, "Geez, Rebecca, pick that kid up!" as I was looking at the pictures. lol. I would not be able to refuse that boy anything. Not one thing. He is TOO cute for words. Just too cute.