...we simply drug our kids with mint oreos laced with sleeping agent. Works like a charm, every time.
I LOVE IT!
too cute! how do kids manage to fall asleep at the strangest times and places? (and where can i get me some sleeping cookies? ;-))
It works on Grandpa Taylor too!
Oh. My. Goodness. Cutest thing ever. And I want some cookies too.
You are brilliant and evil. But since it's cookie evil, it's okay.
How cute! I think I might have a picture of all three of my kids asleep in the high chair. Love it!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I LOVE IT!
too cute! how do kids manage to fall asleep at the strangest times and places? (and where can i get me some sleeping cookies? ;-))
It works on Grandpa Taylor too!
Oh. My. Goodness. Cutest thing ever. And I want some cookies too.
You are brilliant and evil. But since it's cookie evil, it's okay.
How cute! I think I might have a picture of all three of my kids asleep in the high chair. Love it!!
Post a Comment