Monday, April 27, 2009

Moses Supposes His Toeses are Roses,

But Moses Supposes Erroneously! Name that movie, if you can't shame on you because my 5 year old could. ;) We have some knock out roses in the front of our house and one is kind of crazy huge *I really don't say that in real life, but it seems appropriate for the size of this plant. lol*. This rose bush is almost as high as my shoulders and has so many blossoms. These pictures have vacuum tendencies, as in they suck, but you get the picture.
Here is the first blossom just 2 weeks ago.
then it turned into this:

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Singin' in the Rain!! Such pretty flowers... I bet they smell great too. We had tons of tulips pop up this week and they are my favorite. I love spring!

todd & nicole said...

Hailee loves that movie...as do I. She sings the Good Morning song to James when he wakes up grumpy.

Grandma Taylor said...

Ahhhhh! Spring.Tulips and Roses... you are all so lucky. I really miss seeing the change of seasons.

~April~ said...

Gorgeous!!

Katie said...

Hello...Singing in the Rain! Love it! Your photos are beautiful.