Saturday, April 11, 2009

Oh, the Many Faces...

I wanted to play around with the new camera, so I sat the girls on the chair and said, "sit there, I want to take some pictures." I guess I should've added, "and look normal."
Here's a relatively normal cheesy girl...

...then it begins.

uh...

Honestly, she would do this all day, if I let her.

I'm not kidding. lol. This one reminds me of Edvard Munch's The Scream. slightly.
Evelyn has been giving me a lot of the Popeye look lately...

But, the girl is so dang sweet.
You can try to resist this little thing, but trust me, ya can't.

Oh boy, here we go again. silly girls:)

2 comments:

Grandma Taylor said...

Have fun with the camera. Happy Easter! Did you get the little pkgs I sent. Hope so.

Hillary said...

Evelyn is SO STINKING CUTE!!! I just want to gobble her up!