Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Two Wheels!

Preston has finally learned to ride without training wheels and we are so proud of him! His training wheels have been funky for a month or two, causing he to lean to the opposite side to ride straight and it was driving me crazy. I knew he'd be able to ride without the stupid things so I had big Preston take them off. He has been practicing on the sidewalk for awhile and many times he'd chant, "I hate this. I hate this. I hate this." lol. On the sidewalk he'd only go a little ways before aiming straight for the grass since it was a soft landing pad. Preston finally took Bub out in the street to give it a go and off he went to the end of the road! Way to go! If you don't watch all of it, at least go to the end and watch his little dance. hee hee. Oh, and I love Emma's commentary.


Preston Riding a Two Wheeler! from Rebecca T on Vimeo.

William was wearing this cape yesterday and I don't think he even realized he had it on.
Cute little thing.

*have I complained about the formatting in blogger. GAH! so frustrating! stop double spacing! ok, done now.

5 comments:

star said...

Yay Preston! I love Emma's comments and Preston's dance!

Unknown said...

What an adorable dance!! So funny.

Emily said...

Emma's a great little commentator, and Preston is a great bike rider/dancer ;)

SOFTLEY FAMILY said...

Way to go Preston! I thought Emma commentary was so fun!

Mindy said...

Way to go Preston! Jack liked watching the video so much we watched it twice! William just keeps getting cuter--I don't know how that's even possible.