Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Not much goin' on around here, except the sickies...

This has been the Year of the Sneeze. We have had cold after cold, tonsillitis, pneumonia, two double ear infections, and green snot galore, and this has been since the middle of January. I'll be so happy when we can all breathe normally again and not spread the love around to everyone else. I have had sneezing, allergy like symptoms, which Preston had last week and got over, so we're not sure if it's a cold or what. I'm just sayin' it ain't fair!
On a lighter note, I got my new camera last week, and love it so far. The metering is a little different for me, so i ended up trashing somewhere around 100 pics from the 200 I took the past week because they were blurry, or just plain hideous. I need to learn more about it, and I guess learning more about photography in general would be a big plus. So here are a few pics from the last week, these are all straight out of the camera and a little dark, but I'm too lazy to photoshop.
typical. lol.




Blue eyed monster. :)

I love the lens that came with the camera, it is nice and wide. Do you love the weeds?

Preston would not give the frisbee to Evelyn which resulted in...

Evelyn becoming sort of Frankensteinish. She walked around the yard like a zombie, crying about the frisbee. hee hee.

Isn't there a sculpture out there somewhere about a discus thrower? Nice form William:) and do you love his tight, 6 month onesie? lol. I asked Preston to get him some clothes from upstairs and this is what I got.

One thing I love is that I could take this pic....

and crop it like this and not lose any sharpness! I am impressed!

Why is cellulite so cute on babies, but not on us??

My boys:)

He's so cute when he runs! Note the playground equipment in the yard behind ours. They have a tether ball pole, playground, teeter totter, and a tramp, and get this, they only have TWO kids, who are 7 and 11. I don't get it.

silly, cute little guy

4 comments:

pinon family said...

I hope we see eachother again some day. I would love to vacation by you guys so maybe in a few years?! I cannot believe how big Emma is. I remember when you were prego with her. Okay the pic of William holding the frisbie is priceless.

Hillary said...

Love the pics, as always! That little William is sure a heart breaker!

grandma taylor said...

Your photography skills are growing. Way to go. Keep it up and keep posting pictures. LOVE IT!

annie valentine said...

I am so sick and tired of being sick and tired. We've done tubes on one kid, tonsillectomy on another, and my third has the Virus That Won't Leave.

I actually switched everyone to soy milk this week because I'm so desperate to stop the ear infections in the baby.