Sunday, May 10, 2009

Evelyn's Dance and The Zoo

Evelyn loves her dance class, and dances all the time at home. She is quite the booty shaker:)

Just so ya know, Evelyn picks her own outfit. Some things are just not worth the fight.
I realize nobody will want to sit through this except family, and even then they may not because it's sideways. Lesson learned. Do not turn the camera vertically. got it.

Untitled from Rebecca T on Vimeo.

We went to the zoo about a month ago with our neighbors and had a long and happy day. I'm grateful for the help Melissa and her family gave me, since Preston wasn't there. The zoo here in NC is about an hour and a half away and then you get to walk about 4-5 miles in the zoo. whew. It was worth it though, I really liked it.

Here are the kids with the elephants. The two on the left were really funny because one of them would feed the other. I'd never seen that before!

whoops, picked the wrong pic. haha, oh well, too lazy to change it now!! Here are the kids with Jacob and Olivia.
I had to add this one, even though it is sideways. Emma thought I was taking a picture, while I was really taking a video. hee hee.

Emma's Face from Rebecca T on Vimeo.

3 comments:

star said...

Oh I just love watching her dance! That video was worth turning my head!

Mindy said...

That little girl is too funny. I love that she was the first one to pop up every time. And have I mentioned those kids of yours are dang cute? I have? well they are.

Travis/Rose Johnson said...

Don't we ALL turn the camera like that sometimes?? Still worth the take!!!