Emma had field day at school last week, and we decided to drop by and watch her for a little bit. To me it looked like a big mass of children running loose ouside since they had all K-2nd out there. I suppose there was order to it, but it looked like a crazy undertaking. Emma thought it was great, obviously!
William apparently enjoyed it immensely! lol.

2 comments:
What nice facilities Emma's school has. We make do with a muddy field. We do the best we can with what we got. Only 18 days of school left. I am helping my class perform a Chinese Dragon Dance for our Ho'ike. That means celebration of dance.... It is for our multi cultural activity at the end of the year. It includes 36 feet of fabric attached to bamboo sticks with hoops. One of our teachers is making a Dragon Mask. Crazy!!!
I loved field day as a kid...when I think about it it was probably a big chaotic mess! Probably a big part of why it was so fun!
Post a Comment