Sunday, November 4, 2012

Brownie Adventures!

IMG_1000IMG_1097
Evelyn has joined brownies this year, and loves it!  I wasn’t going to let her, but my awesome friend is the leader, and she lives down the street and takes her with her, so it works out.  Thanks Bobbie!!  One of her best friends, Emma, is in the troop, so it makes it that much better.  They’ve done some really fun activities so far.  She had a superhero brownie night with her dad, and it looks like they had fun:)
Evelyn and EmmaIMG_1098
Superheroes!
IMG_1101
I love this picture:)
IMG_1102
Doesn’t Preston look beautiful?
IMG_1003
We went to the Discovery Place uptown for a sleepover with the troop, well, at least with 3 of the girls.  It was the most crowded I had ever seen that place.  The girls had a blast!  They were running crazy, wanting to do everything at the same time.
Emma, Cassidy and Evelyn
IMG_1105IMG_1108
I helped Evelyn make a doll purse out of duct tape.
IMG_1128IMG_1137
Riding the bed of nails!
IMG_1139
I told Bobbie before we left that we would be stuck by someone snoring like a buzzsaw, and sure enough, the lady was only 20 feet away.  I wanted to do bodily harm to her by the time morning came.  She slept well, and I didn’t sleep at all. ugh.  An entire troop moved to a different area because she was right next to them and so loud!  They also might have moved because there were several cockroach sightings.  It happens when you’ve got a rainforest inside!  At least the girls got a few z’s.
IMG_1145

No comments: