Monday, November 19, 2012

Disneyworld Part 3

IMG_1444
Are you sick of it yet?  I’m tired of blogging about it, but I wish I could do it all over again!  Alrighty, on day five, we went back to Epcot.  We started the day by going to Chef Mickey’s for breakfast.  It was a great way to meet all of the main characters and eat lots of yummy food.  The kids got journals that they had to write in everyday, which also worked as an autograph book.  They each also got a disney bag with their name on it (thanks Lori!)
IMG_1447
The second time around at Epcot, we explored the world area a little bit more.  It was really cool seeing the different countries and their cultural things.
IMG_1468IMG_1471
Love this! haha.
IMG_1474
Helping Perry in Paris! And yes, fighting ensued.  Preston’s face cracks me up!
IMG_1481
On the sixth day, we went back to Hollywood Studios.  I went back and forth, trying to decide if we really wanted to do that, and I’m glad we did.  It was so much better than that first time.  We started out the day by dining with Playhouse Disney characters.  William’s favorite, of course, was Jake.
Swim away! Crocodile!
IMG_1496
Jakes!  Arrrrrrgh!
IMG_1510
Evelyn and William were too short to ride the rock’n roller coaster.  Evelyn was really bummed about it, but a little air guitar by the huge guitar does wonders for the spirit:)
IMG_1516
Ms. Mary Mack, Mack, Mack!  This happened a lot in lines.  You know, cause you stand there, waiting, with nothing to do.  This is right oustide the tower of terror, which basically drops you over and over, and is really fun.  William hated it.  He was terrified.  And guess what?  We made him ride it anyway.  Evil parents, I know.  If we even pointed the stroller in the direction of the tower, he’d start screaming his head off!  Again, once he was on, he was fine, and still gave a little whoohoo while deathgripping our arms.
IMG_1522IMG_1528IMG_1539IMG_1540
The kids were lucky enough to get into the Jedi training.  They all looked so cute up there.  How cool is it to personally fight Darth Vader??
IMG_1548IMG_1553





IMG_1592

Emma Fighting Darth from Rebecca T on Vimeo.
IMG_1607
oops!
IMG_1608
They passed! Evelyn is such a goof! lol.
IMG_1624
We were lucky and caught Sorcerer Mickey practically alone.  I love Disney.
IMG_1647
When we got home that night, our housekeeper displayed Evelyn’s dress in the window, like it was a window display.  How cool is that??
IMG_1651
On our last day, we went back to Magic Kingdom.  It was a beautiful day and not very crowded.
IMG_1657
We got to ride the new Little Mermaid ride, which is part of the new fantasyland.  It was a really cute, fun little ride!
IMG_1669
We also rode Thunder Mountain over and over again.
IMG_1681
I took these hysterical pictures while waiting in line. lol!
IMG_1672IMG_1675IMG_1676IMG_1678
IMG_1679
Wheeeeeeee!
IMG_1689IMG_1690IMG_1693
We also loved the Buzz Lightyear ride.  Get Zurg!
IMG_1709
Again, Evelyn did the running man, with Pluto (trust me, he’s just outside the pic)  We were dancin’ in the rain!
IMG_1722
IMG_1723IMG_1724
It’s a small world, after all.
IMG_1726IMG_1731
This is how we all felt at the end of this trip.  It was great and I can’t wait to do it again!!
IMG_1733

No comments: