This year we decided to surprise the kids with a week long trip to Disney World. I think they liked the surprise:)
We flew my mom in to watch James, so that we could enjoy it baby free. Thanks Mom!! We stayed at the All-Star Music resort and I was really impressed by the rooms. If there is a next time, we might have to upgrade because we’ll be bringing James:)
We started the week with Magic Kingdom. It is, and always will be my favorite. I don’t know why, but it is. We got to ride everything we wanted, several times, and even got to stay late thanks to extra magic hours. The weather while we were there was perfect! We rented a double stroller for the younger two, and it saved us from having tired kids. I wish I could’ve ridden around!
Teacups!
Looks like Jake is worn out:)
I love the castle at night!
I think we were all feeling a bit like this at the end of the first night.
No matter how many times he tried, Preston could never get that sword out.
Emma did though!
Dumbo!
I think it is a requirement for the kids to do bunny ears in any and all pictures.
William got to "drive" the Jungle cruise:)
The second day we went to Hollywood studios. I wanted to like it, but it wasn’t my favorite. It was Veteran’s Day, crowded, and we’d never been there before, so we didn’t know the lay of the land. I feel like we trudged over that place, back and forth a zillion times. I think the fact that we didn’t get to bed until 1:30 did not help with the attitude. There were some things we loved, however, like the tower of terror (serious terror for William, more on that later), the muppets in 3d, and our absolute, most favorite ride in all of Disneyworld, Star Tours! In the two days we spent at Hollywood Studios, we probably rode it at least 15 times. Fantasmic was a great show, although we felt like cattle going in and coming out. I even heard a few moos here and there.
Star Tours!
We all really enjoyed the live shows. We loved Indiana Jones:)
Since we were on the Disney Dining plan, we got to eat…a lot, and we got lots of sit down meals. One of our favorites was the 50’s Primetime Café. They treat you like family and get after you for elbows on the table and cleaning your plate. Our “cousin” was pretty nice to us, but the lady serving the table next to us was hilarious. She made a man in the other room stand with his nose on the wall, while everyone is the room chanted “Don’t be such a baby!” lol. The food was also really good. Thanks for the recommendation, Cherie!
We were passing the Playhouse Disney building at around 10 at night and there was a dance party going on, so we joined in. The kids had fun dancing with Pluto and Goofy doing the cha cha slide!
Evelyn doing the running man with Pluto. She is too funny.
The Christmas lights were so pretty!

No comments:
Post a Comment